MSc. in Media and Communication
The marketing communications stream focuses on integrative approaches to the management of corporate identity, strategic product and service messaging, and knowledge-driven marketing. Using a variety of teaching approaches, but with special attention to case method and practical work (particularly field work), candidates of this stream are trained to be industry-ready experts of global standard in marketing communications.
We expect students who will go on to brilliant careers in marketing, advertising, brand management, public relations, media relations, consumer affairs, sales promotion, government and public affairs management, general media practice, events management, research and development, among other industry areas.
- Market research and analysis
- Marketing strategy
- Brand strategy and communication
- Advert planning and analysis of audience & media
- Public relations strategies
- New media and marketing communications
- Experiential and alternative marketing
*Please note that any stream with below minimum admission numbers will not run.