MSc in Media and Communication
The stream on Media Enterprise is designed to help students understand the media industry and the challenges of transforming creative ideas into innovative media products.
The programme will therefore have a substantial component of entrepreneurial studies to prepare graduates for starting and managing enterprises in the media industry.
The emphasis on entrepreneurship is consistent with the current direction of introducing entrepreneurship courses in university curricula. Pan-Atlantic University has gained much experience in the field of entrepreneurship over the past five years through teaching and consulting programmes at the Centre for Entrepreneurship Studies.
This experience will now be applied to the media, a field of great potential for innovative products and services.
- Leadership Strategies in Media Organizations
- Planning and Development Strategies
- Marketing and Advertising
- Financial Analysis in the Media
- Policy, Law and Taxation in the Media Industry
- Organizational Communication
- Creativity and Innovation in the Communication Industry
*Please note that any stream with below minimum admission numbers will not run.