MSc. in Media and Communication
To be admitted into the programme, candidates are required to:
- Possess a Bachelors (Hons) degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited university with at least a Second Class Lower Division (Candidates with a HND or equivalent and who have an additional appropriate qualification may also apply)
- Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree in Film/Television/Motion Picture Production will be admitted directly into the third semester while holders of an HND in Film/Television/Motion Picture Production will be admitted into the second semester.
- Satisfy the School in a selection process (including an aptitude test, essay writing and an oral interview; applicants with satisfactory scores in the GRE or GMAT will only be exempted from the aptitude test)
- Satisfy other University/Postgraduate requirements
*5 Credits passes (including English)
*Academic Transcript to be submitted before the end of December.
*NYSC Certificate/or Exemption
- Download Two MSC Transcript Request Form
- Kindly provide one academic referee and one professional referee
- Download MSc Media and Communication Flier
- Download MSc Media and Communication Brochure
To be awarded the Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree, candidates must take and pass a minimum of 45 units made up of the following:
- 21 Units of compulsory courses
- 18 units of core and elective courses
- 6 units of dissertation
Candidates must also successfully defend a dissertation before a panel of examiners constituted by the school.