MSc in Media and Communication
- Possession of a Bachelors (Hons) degree in Arts or Social Sciences from an accredited university with at least a Second Class Lower Division (Candidates with HND, Other discipline, or its equivalent must possess a postgraduate diploma (PgD) in a relevant discipline from a recognized university to apply).
- Satisfy the School in a selection process (including an aptitude test, essay writing and an oral interview; applicants with satisfactory scores in the GRE or GMAT will only be exempted from the aptitude test)
- Satisfy other University/Postgraduate requirements
- Download Two MSC Transcript Request Form
- Kindly provide one academic referee and one professional referee
To be awarded the Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree, candidates must take and pass a minimum of 45 units made up of the following:
- 21 Units of compulsory courses
- 18 units of core and elective courses
- 6 units of dissertation
Candidates must also successfully defend a dissertation before a panel of examiners constituted by the school.