SMC Alumni Webinar Series
The SMC Alumni webinar series (a 7-day webinar series) was organized by the school’s alumni relations office with the aim of fostering significant engagement among alumni and industry leaders. The series commenced on April 21, 2020 and ended on May 15, 2020.
Indeed, the webinars were insightful. They attracted an unprecedented number of attendees within the university community and interested individuals across the globe.
Kindly find below links to the recordings of the webinars. You are highly encouraged to consume and share with friends, colleagues and family members who could benefit from them.
Mrs Obianuju Olorunmola
(Marketing Communications Specialist at Vodacom Business Nigeria)
(CEO, Wild Fusion)
Mr. Efosa Aiyevbomwan- Head of Communications (West Africa) at Uber
Mrs. Victoria Uwadoka (Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Manager at Nestlé Nigeria)
Mrs. Omotola Bamigbaiye-Elatuyi PhD (Head, Innovations at Guinness Nigeria Plc)
Mr. Yomi Owope (Co-host of the TV show, Wake Up Nigeria)
- Mr. Steve Babaeko (CEO/Chief Creative Officer X3M Ideas)
- Mr. Lampe Omoyele- Managing Director at Nitro121(Marketing and Advertising)
- Mrs. Odunayo Sanya (Ag. Executive Secretary MTN Foundation at MTN Nigeria)
Mrs. Morayo Afolabi-Brown – TV Host, Your View
- Mr. Yomi Badejo-Okusanya – Group Managing Director, CMC Connect Limited (Perception Managers) & President, African Public Relations Association (APRA)
- Mrs. Nkiru Olumide-Ojo – Executive Head, Marketing and Communications, PBB Africa at Standard Bank Group
- Dr. Tendai Mhizha – Director, Innovation and Growth at Publicis Groupe- Insight Redefini
- Mrs. Bidemi Zakariyau-Akande – Founder LSF|PR and the Luxe Digest
Ms. Christy Cole – Anchor & Reporter CNBC Africa
- Mr. Adesola Adebawo – Manager, Communications, Chevron Nigeria and Mid-Africa
- Mr. Emeka Oparah – Director, Corporate Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility, Airtel Nigeria
Mrs. Ifesinachi Okoli-Okpagu- Head, Marketing and Corporate Communications, The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Mr. Maurice Ugwonoh- Creative Director, Noah’s Ark Communications Ltd
Mr. Kenneth Esere (SMC Faculty and Director, SMC Media Unit)
Thanks for your time.