Certificate Course in Broadcasting (CCB)
With the advent of several broadcasting stations and few qualified practitioners in Nigeria and the need for quality, the SMC has designed this course on broadcasting to train professionals and aspiring broadcasters to learn the art of excellent presentations for radio and television.
Essentially, this certificate programme will develop its participants to think creatively in producing valuable programmes for their varied listeners and viewers.
In addition, it will provide vistas of opportunity for appraising the quality of content, selling air time, manage relationship with advert agencies, matching specific market and advertisers and discover effective ways to develop and manage a radio or television station.
- Presentation skills in audio and visual media
- Interview techniques in audio-visual media
- Audience analysis and broadcast practice
- New media: convergence principles and practices
- Production in broadcast media
- Programming and scheduling in the ICT age
- Broadcast news and features writing
- Media enterprise
- Marketing and sales today
- Media ethics
- Concepts of media and communication
In favour of PAU School of Media and Communication
To Zenith International Bank – Acc No: 101 119 3002
(Please present your slip at the School to get a receipt of payment)
Radio and Television presenters, Radio/TV producers, Studio managers, Content producers; Media marketers, Online editors and managers.
Fees₦650,000.00 (Fee covers all course materials, tea and lunch)
N890,000 with accommodation and dinner
Isaac – 0803 346 0440, 0708 034 9378
Opeyemi – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – email@example.com