Brand Expressions Forum
In the words of George Bernard Shaw, “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” Thus, in as much as communication is intended to express the functions and benefits of a brand, today’s fiercely competitive market ensures that organizations remain in a state of endless struggle to gain considerable share of voice. While organizations appear to be in a state of flux against the backdrop of the concurrence of plurality and accessibility of communication channels, the question arises as to how brands can effectively express themselves to engage and elevate their target markets to the aspired level of satisfaction and loyalty.
Major aim of the Forum is to share enlightened views on promoting brand sustainability against the backdrop of recurrent questions such as:
- What is your brand?
- Who is your brand really talking to?
- What do you want your target market and stakeholders to know about you?
- What differentiates your brand from the competition?
- What do you want them to do with your brand- now and in the future?
The Forum hopes to challenge brand custodians to objectively and consistently monitor the strength of their brand expressions among target audiences and key stakeholders across all communication channels.
- Corporate Communications Managers
- Public Relations Managers
- Brand & Product Managers
- Reputation Managers
- Customer Experience Managers
- Keynote Presentation (Characteristics of Expressive Brands)
- Two Discussion Sessions
Course Fees N35,000 (per participant) Includes tuition and lunch
Date Thursday 3 October, 2019
Time 9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue School of Media and Communication (SMC) Pan-Atlantic University, Main Campus, Km 52 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Isaac – 08033460440
Opeyemi – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – email@example.com