Corporate Culture and Communication
Every organization, be it government, company or NGO,has a unique style of working often called its culture.Culture plays a very critical role to the survival and success of any organization. Culture is not constant but in a continuous state of flux.
For employees to deliver results, it is essential for them to adjust well in the culture of the organization. It howeverbecomes a burden when culture is not clearly communicated to employees or it is not well understood by them.
In some casesthe employees might find themselves confused orin trouble whenever there is a change in the work culture. The work culturerather than give employees sense of direction might become a huge problemwhen trying to adjust to the new.
In some organizations, communications do not reflect the core culture of the organization. This could also pose a very serious challenge for employees and negatively impact on the growth of the organization.
Most wars are fought because of cultural communication misunderstanding. What creates positive relations with people in the workplace and outside the workplace is effective communication. Communication breakdowns within an organization lead to conflict in the workplace.
Therefore, a key characteristic of culture is good and effective communication and how people within the organization share information.
This two-day workshop has been designed to help participants and their organizations develop positive work cultures and align their communications with the core cultures.
The learning objectives include but not limited to the following:
- The importance of culture in organizations survival and success
- Understand the role of leadership in shaping and reinforcing culture
- Enhance organizational performance through culture
- Sources of corporate culture
- How to create a positive culture for internal service excellence
- Understand strategy-culture fit
- Human resource heads/managers
- Corporate communication heads/managers
- Brand managers
- Heads of internal control
- Departmental heads
- Group heads
- Senior management staff of organizations
Fee: N200,000 per participant
Duration: 2 Days
To Be Advised
Isaac – 0803 346 0440
Opeyemi – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – email@example.com