Corporate Identity and Brand Management
Effective corporate identity management requires the engagement of a broad range of tested strategies and competencies if any organization must survive today’s dynamic business environment. When people think about a company or their products, it is really the unconscious consideration of the company’s reputation that is at the forefront of their mind.
As a strategic asset that determines whether a company will remain a going concern especially during challenging times, building and sustaining strong corporate reputation demands lots of hard work, immense resources, consistency in value propositions, excellent quality offerings and delivering on stakeholders and market expectations which forms the core of brand equity growth thus impacting the bottom-line. Since no single organization is insulated from the likelihood of reputation management crisis, it becomes imperative for managers saddled with such responsibilities to have a firm grasp and master such strategies and tools that makes for effective reputation management.
This seminar will enhance and sharpen the competencies of image makers, corporate communication and brand managers by empowering them with up-to-date crisis communication tools. It will acquaint participants with the act of reputation management and effective deployment of a robust communication strategy as key to survival in a volatile environment like ours.
It will feature practical strategic sessions by looking at some organizations that bounced back from crisis that borders on their reputation and brand perception.
- Expose participants to the strategies of cultivating sustainable media relations and how to respond appropriately to negative publicity or bad press. Putting participants ahead of the curve by helping them realize the full potentials of the media and effectively engaging them.
- Empower participants with tested contemporary tools for building and managing organization’s reputation even at the height of turbulence or economic downtimes.
- Expose participants to ethical issues in crisis communication and reputation management as prerequisite for sustained positive image and public trust. Educate participants on the need for integrity and sound ethics as drivers for sustainable communication strategies.
- Equip participants with the processes of crisis communication with a view to engaging the right tools for a robust communication strategy.
- Corporate Communications Managers
- Brand/Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Public Relations Practitioners
- Media Heads in Advertising Agencies
- Contemporary Techniques for Managing Media Relations and Negative Press (1&2)
- Building Virile Corporate Reputation: Issues, Challenges and Strategies
- Strategies for Growing Brand Equity in a Turbulent Economy – The Nigerian Experience
- Crisis Communication: Evaluation, Strategies and Effective Positioning
- Ethical Issues in Crisis Communication and Reputation Management
- Harnessing Marketing Communication Strategies for Positive Corporate Image
Dr. Josef Bel-Molokwu
Senior Fellow, SMC
Mr Kenneth Esere
Director, SMC Media
Dr. Silk Ogbu
Dr. Austin Nweze
Mr James Agama
Mr Olufemi Adeyemo
Online Class Session:
Dates for Corporate Identity and Brand Management
Duration: 8 working days
Venue: SMC eLearning Platform and Zoom
Duration: 4 days
N242,650 (without accommodation)
N320,650 (with accommodation and dinner)
Isaac – 0803 346 0440
Opeyemi Gazali – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org