Internal Branding for Business Leaders and HODs
- To equip participants with knowledge on how to align their organisation’s business and brand strategies as mutually compatible strategic objectives which help to translate the brand into bottom-line results.
- To provide participants with the tools required to build and sustain corporate energy through intrinsic values, principles and practices that are communicable and believable to their stakeholders.
- The CEO as Brand Custodian
- Branding: An Inside Job
- Organizational Energy: People, Processes and Productivity
- Corporate Culture and Employee Alignment
- Corporate Economics, Ethics and Values
- Personal Identity and Productivity: managing yourself for enduring success
Lectures, Case Studies, Practical/Interactive Sessions, Role Play, Group Presentations
Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, Directors on Corporate Strategy, Business Leaders and Owners, Human Capital and Organizational Strategy Directors and General Managers.
16 – 17 July, 2020
Fees₦178,000 Without Accommodation
₦219,000 With Accommodation
Dr. Ken Ikpe
Dr. Richard Ikiebe
Prof. Emevwo Biakolo
Isaac – 0803 346 0440,
Opeyemi Gazali – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – email@example.com