Managing the Media in Crisis Situations
• After successfully completing this seminar, participants should be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding of the differences between issue, risk and crisis communication.
• Discuss the importance of these disciplines to your organisation’s strategic goal-setting.
• Identify key principles in case studies and relate them to practice-related concerns.
• Prepare plans for issue, risk and crisis communication and apply them to practice-related concerns.
Some Modules of the seminar:
• Practical skills for effective media management.
• Issues management and communication.
• Pro-active/balanced media management in crisis situations.
• Reputation risk, its perception.
• Ethical issues involved in managing crises in corporate organizations.
• Risk communication as part of corporate risk management.
• New media technologies and the management of crises.
• Crisis communication as part of organization crisis management.
• Logistical challenges in managing organizational crises.
• Post-crisis actions and communication
• Developing a crisis plan
• Business continuity after crisis
· Media Executives & Directors
· Managers of News
· Directors of Information
· Senior Editors (print and electronic media)
· Special Assistants on Media
· Corporate Affairs Managers
· Chief Press Secretaries
· Public Relations Officers
Mode of Delivery
Fees₦ 198,000 (without accommodation)
N230,000 (with accommodation + dinner)
Isaac – 0803 346 0440
Opeyemi – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org