Stakeholder Relations and Media Management
More than ever before, the importance of stakeholder engagement is now on the front burner of many image and brand managers of organizations. This follows a growing realization of the sensitivity of the modern stakeholder, who wants to be recognized and appreciated every at inch of the relationship. Of course, wise organizations know that the survival of their businesses depend a great deal on making sure that every stakeholder is given due attention and respect. The same concern and attention go for managing the media in crisis situations.
Handling the media and other stakeholders requires skills that cut across public relations, human management and crisis management. Particularly in moments of organizational crisis whether great or small, it is important to know what sort of messages to provide the public, how to influence what the media will say about the incident, minimize brand impact and avoid brand erosion.
The 3-Day seminar on Stakeholder Relations and Media Management will focus on helping participants improve their capacity for engaging successfully with the publics of their organization before, during and after crisis moments.
The purpose of the seminar is
- To enhance participants’ skills in effective media and stakeholder management
- To provide tools for protecting brand equity through public communication
- To build confidence and skill for handling media parleys and media briefings
At the end of the training, participants will
- Gain deeper understanding of stakeholder relations
- Understand the nature of the media
- Have improved communication skills
- Possess communication skills for upholding brand equity in and out of crisis
- Learn the skills for handling media parleys and conferences
- Media Interviews/Handling Press Conferences
- Corporate affairs managers
- Corporate communications managers
- Human resource managers
- Relationship managers
- Chief press secretaries
- Public relations officers
- Special assistants/media advisers
- Information officers
Dates for Stakeholder Relations and Media Management
Fees₦205,000 (without accommodation)
₦237,000 (with accommodation + dinner)
9.00am to 4.30pm daily
School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University main campus
Km 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Isaac – 0803 346 0440
Opeyemi Gazali – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – email@example.com