Turning your School into a Winning Brand
In recent times, there has been an upsurge in the number of schools in the country. All of which now compete for the enrollment of new in-takes each year. Parents too have become choosy about the quality of the school their wards attend. This leaves the school with the ultimatum to either raise their standards or suffer a painful, slow, but certain death. To survive the keen competition in the education sector today, each school needs to be able to build a reputation that will make it the first choice of present and future parents.
However, this can only be achieved through a deliberate effort at branding each school. Branding is the process of building and sustaining a brand. ‘A brand is a cluster of functional and emotional values which result in promises about unique and welcomed experiences’. Each school must differentiate itself from the rest by giving all stakeholders a desirable, unique and consistent quality experience every time, and at every point of connection. These experiences will serve to create a desired image, and ultimately a reputation that will swell or diminish the number of new in-takes in each school in subsequent years.
The seminar will help participants to create a clear vision for their schools. It will specifically apply branding principles to the school environment. Participants will also be able to evaluate the progress of their schools in the branding process.
- To expose participants to the process of creating a school strategy.
- To equip participants with the knowledge of internal branding as a sine qua non for a successful branding exercise.
- To expose participants to the process of branding; from visioning to evaluation.
- To empower participants with tested contemporary tools for brand-building and sustenance
- Positioning the school brand in a competitive market
- School culture and internal branding
- Harnessing forces in the school environment to enhance brand success
- Evaluating your school’s progress in the branding process
- Making use of Integrated Marketing Communications tools to build your school brand
- Synthesising the true nature of your school brand
School proprietors, executives, heads, supervisors, teachers, etc.
Cover course materials, tea and lunch
Certificate will be awarded to participants who attend all the modules and fulfill all the requirements of their programmes.
N204,700 – without Accommodation
N234,700 – with Accommodation + Dinner
School of Media and Communication (SMC) Pan-Atlantic University, Main Campus, Km 52 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Enquiries and Registration
Further information on all SMC programmes and activities can be obtained here @ www.smc.edu.ng
or by calling
Opeyemi Gazali – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Isaac – 0803 346 0440,
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org