Creativity in Business Writing
Business writing does not have to be boring, obsessed with formats, or stiff in style. On the contrary it can be creative in its unique way. With the new information and communication technologies, business writing has become even more interesting. In addition to acquiring the necessary ICT skills, a little linguistic imagination should make business writing more than a routine chore.
Imagination cannot be taught; using it in context however requires development and training. On the other hand, the internet, emails and other software have slowly transformed the way business writing and communication are conducted. This workshop addresses practically the twin issue of making business writing more exciting and more conformed to the new media of information and communication.
The main objectives of this workshop are to:
- enhance participants’ skill in business writing and communication
- improve participants’ application of new information technologies to the processes of business writing and communication
- sharpen participants’ knowledge and use of current available tools in business writing
- increase the research skills of participants in the content areas of business writing
- Basic business formats: memos, letters, and minutes offline and online
- Writing and reading business proposals and contracts
- Business research: using available tools
- Language skills in business writing
- New technologies in office communications and operations
- Ethics and Etiquette in business communication
Administrative officers/Managers/Associates, Company Executives/Secretaries, Executive Assistants to CEOs, Business Development Executives/Managers, Customer Service Executives, Client Service Executives, Business Support/Analysts, those who are responsible for business and administrative communication etc.
Fees₦259,900 (without accommodation)
N304,900 (with accommodation + dinner)
22 – 25 May, 2018
Isaac – 0803 346 0440
Opeyemi Gazali – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org