Machine Learning Workshop
It is increasingly becoming challenging for man to fully take charge of his business processes in today’s highly complex and competitive environment. This development has compelled man to embrace technology. At the heart of modern technology lies Artificial Intelligence (AI). Just like a new born who would gradually learn through data observation, AI models adopt similar pattern of learning through data observation and processing but at a pace humans cannot match, to unravel hidden patterns for prediction or classification. Arguably, it has been demonstrated that, with sufficient data, AI models outperform humans in medical diagnosis and other fields of human endeavor.
Interestingly, there are data that AI models can leverage in every sector. However, the challenges are the lack of awareness of these tools and the poor prerequisite skills to develop and tailor a model to a problem statement.
This workshop thus provides awareness into how AI models can be developed with Python 3 and TensorFlow.
- To introduce Python 3 programming language
- To introduce TensorFlow and Keras as a modern tool for machine learning development
- To develop machine learning models using TensorFlow, Keras and Python 3
- Introducing Python 3
- Introducing TensorFlow and Keras
- Case studies – Practical hands-on development of machine learning models
- General software developers
- Software developers in the Financial sector
- Software developers in the Oil and gas sector
- Other IT Professionals/Enthusiasts
Dates for Machine Learning Workshop
₦365,000 (with accommodation + dinner)
9.00am to 4.30pm daily
School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University main campus
Km 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Isaac – 0803 346 0440
Opeyemi Gazali – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – email@example.com