Product Merchandising and Brand Activation Workshop
The influx of renowned brands, as well as new entrants into the Nigerian market has generated an exciting sense of competition for the consumers’ pocket. Huge financial resources are expended annually in the sales, marketing, advertising and experiential campaigns by these brands aimed at driving consumer preferences at the point of purchase, increasing market share and ultimately, the bottom-line.
This workshop, therefore, provides a robust platform where practitioners and leaders in the experiential marketing industry will deepen their knowledge, competency and skills in the sub marketing segment of Product Merchandising and Brand/Sales Activation. This three-day workshop will avail participants the skills and knowledge required to plan, execute and evaluate successful campaigns and build repeatable models that guarantees long term business results.
Specifically, the focus will be to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader concepts of building the brand through a perfect blend of brand building, marketing, communications, creativity and innovation in the field;
- Apply a brand-business approach to merchandising, consumer engagements and sales;
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively, innovatively and strategically as you explore the markets for new opportunities;
- Develop realistic and integrated brand communication and consumer engagement plans and objectives;
- Design and manage sales and marketing projects – project life cycle, timelines, milestones and key resources.
You will be able to Learn
In this information/skill packed course, you can expect to learn the following:
- Excellent understanding of the dynamics of consumer engagement and field sales;
- Best practices in the field with regards to merchandising, brand and product engagements, direct to consumers sales, product re-distribution and route to market strategies
- Clarity on the unique features of the modern trade and the traditional informal market and the expectation of shoppers therein;
- Identify why customer service skills are so important along with how to improve your communication skills effectively.
- Understand the importance of financial management. Learn how to stick to a budget, sales and manage the finances effectively.
Dates for Product Merchandising and Brand Activation Workshop
SMC Online Platform and Zoom Meeting
Isaac – 0803 346 0440
Opeyemi Gazali – 0806 638 5629, 0805 812 7207
Email – email@example.com