Digital Marketing Masterclass
With every market segment online, it is imperative to learn how to harness digital marketing channels to avoid missing out on the opportunities digital marketing brings and to stay ahead of your competition.
The Digital Marketing Masterclass is designed and delivered by the School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University and Wild Fusion Digital Centre to provide a detailed practical introduction to Digital Marketing as participants learn how to get meaningful results from the most effective digital channels available today.
Exercises are given throughout the class to offer practical guidance to the core digital marketing techniques and enable participants leave with solid hands on experience that they can immediately implement in their daily business activities. Special emphasis is placed on applying these techniques at an international level, thereby equipping you for today’s global marketplace.
Six modules are taught on the Digital Marketing Working with delivery within three days:
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Google/Web Analytics
- Business Ethics
- Email Marketing
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Plan and execute well-structured integrated Digital Marketing strategies that are tied to business objectives.
- Use social media platforms to create online experiences that increase customer engagement and create sales opportunities
- Put mobile marketing to work across all aspects of the consumer journey
- Monitor and improve campaign performance across social media and mobile marketing channels
- Understand how to analyse digital marketing activities and make decisions based on this analysis.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wants to understand the essential elements of running effective digital marketing campaigns based on a well-planned and integrated digital marketing strategy such as business owners, marketing managers, digital managers, social media professionals, communications professionals, government, people seeking to advance their career, start-ups and any one relying on the internet to grow their business.
We recommend that participants are familiar with digital marketing or marketing concepts and internet usage.
A Certificate of Participation from the School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University will be awarded to participants who attend all the modules and fulfill all the requirements of this course.
N98,500 per participant. This covers all course materials, tea break and lunch.
To Be Advised
Wild Fusion Digital Centre
276B Corporation Drive
Enquiries and Registration