This training programme has one overarching goal of teachingbest practice methodologies in communication research andevaluation and the proven principles and methods of usinginternal and external communication to improve on and sustain a more positive image of the organizations and institutions thatdeploy public relations.
Growing acceptance and deployment of public relations has also brought increased demands for accountability. The industry has responded with new tools. Public Relations and Communications Research, Measurement and Evaluation Training will highlight the latest issues, trends and best practices in a significant area that enables public relations to earn and justify its place in the board room.
Date – 22nd to 24th September, 2021
Opeyemi Gazali – 0806 638 5629
Damilola – 08063237056/ 0805 812 7207
Email – email@example.com
1. Teach principles: the latest benchmarks and cases in research and evaluation in communication.
2. Link the principles and benchmarks to communication management in Nigeria and the case for corporate communication and public relations to lead from first principles through the application of research and evaluation.
3. Teach participants principles, methods, and strategies of strategic branding communication, image management, reputation repair, mixed-methods designs, and media optimisation modelling.
4. Guide participants to produce action steps, communication plans, communication materials, and actual communication results aimed at addressing branding and reputation problems.
5. Lead participants to use case studies from the financial services sector and regulation to become acquainted with real-world problem- solving approaches.
1. Global best practices in communication research and evaluation, from AMEC through UK’ GCC to South Africa. Participants would get physical and online copies of these documents.
2. Establish measurement standards for company activities and programmes.
3. Reinforce principles and linkages between measurement and evaluation and successful corporate communication.
4. Action steps in strategic communication planning;
5. Participant engagement in actions for image repair and enhancement;
6. How to evaluate the performance of public relations campaigns.
N220,000 (without accommodation)
N278,000 (with accommodation + dinner)